For the submission of a manuscript to JPKI, author/s has/have to certify that:
1. I have been granted authorization by my co-author/s to enter into these arrangements.
2. I hereby declare, on behalf of myself and my co-author/s, that:
- The manuscript submitted is an original work and has neither been published in any other peer-reviewed journal nor is under consideration for publication by any other journal. More so, the work has been carried out in the author/s’ lab and the manuscript does not contravene any existing copyright or any other third party rights.
- I am/we are the sole author/s of the manuscript and maintain the authority to enter into this agreement and the granting of rights to the publisher: Faculty of Medicine Universitas Muslim Indonesia, does not infringe any clause of this agreement.
- The manuscript contains no such material that may be unlawful, defamatory, or which would, if published, in any way whatsoever, violate the terms and conditions as laid down in the agreement.
- I/we have taken due care that the scientific knowledge and all other statements contained in the manuscript conform to true facts and authentic formulae and will not, if followed precisely, be detrimental to the user.
- I/we permit the adaptation, preparation of derivative works, oral presentation or distribution, along with the commercial application of the work.
- No responsibility is assumed by JPKI and Faculty of Medicine Universitas Muslim Indonesia, its staff or members of the editorial boards for any injury and/or damage to persons or property as a matter of products liability, negligence or otherwise, or from any use or operation of any methods, products instruction, advertisements or ideas contained in a publication by JPKI.
Author/s who publish in any JPKI online journal will transfer copyright to their work to Faculty of Medicine Universitas Muslim Indonesia. Submission of a manuscript to the respective journals implies that all author/s have read and agreed to the content of the Covering Letter or the Terms and Conditions. It is a condition of publication that manuscripts submitted to this journal have not been published and will not be simultaneously submitted or published elsewhere. Plagiarism is strictly forbidden, and by submitting the manuscript for publication the author/s agree that the publishers have the legal right to take appropriate action against the author/s, if plagiarism or fabricated information is discovered. By submitting a manuscript, the author/s agree that the copyright of their manuscript is transferred to Faculty of Medicine Universitas Muslim Indonesia, if and when the manuscript is accepted for publication. Once submitted to the journal, the author/s will not withdraw their manuscript at any stage prior to publication. However, the copyright will be released to author/s when the manuscript is rejected.